SELECTION MANAGER 1. First, click the 'Jobs & Candidates' tab on the navigation bar from any page in your account
2. Next, Click the name of the job to which the candidates apply
3. On this page, you will find the candidates listed with their names, resumes, cover letters, applications, and contact information
4. Click on the resume tab next to the candidate you want to view (the resume will pop up) if you're on the Applicants tab or on the 'Candidate Documents' tab if you've pushed your applicant to candidate status
5. From this page, you can review the resume, download and/or print it, as well as review the other documents the candidate submitted along the way. You can also flip to the next applicant/candidate in your list by using the arrow tabs on the left and right sides of the screen.
JOBS & CANDIDATES SEARCH BAR1. From the welcome dashboard or anywhere in the account, you have access to the magnifying glass at the top of the page to look for either a specific job or a candidate
2. As you begin typing the candidate's name, a list of candidates will begin to appear that meet your search criteria. Once you have located the candidate, click on their name
3. From the candidate edit page, click on the green job title that the candidate is currently being considered for
4. Next, you will be taken to the candidate's profile page, this page is also know as the 'Report Card. To view their resume from this page, click on the 'Documents' tab towards the top of the screen. This will take you to the page where you can review not only their resume but their application, cover letter, and SmartRank Survey score.
Last Updated: 3/20/2017